Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cribs

We thought we had our crib picked out, but we did some more research and now we have it down to three - which is better than the 6 or 7 we had...I wish they were a little cheaper, but we will watch the sales...

The first on my list is the Annabelle Collection from Million Dollar Baby. They are all stationary cribs. Meaning they don't have the drop side (as most of them have been recalled and I wanted to stay away from the chance) and they all convert into a toddler bed and then into a full size bed.


The second crib that I like is the Ocean V2 Collection from Baby's Dream.


And the third one is the Peyton Collection from Bonavita. The most expensive of the three.

 

The last two are the ones that are the most expensive of the three. Bonavita has had trouble with their customer service in the past and they use Asian Pine which is softer than the other makers. They all got good reviews from the Baby Bargins Book, so I don't know...I think we are going to discuss it some more later.

They are all about the same size. the Peyton is probably the smallest one but only by a few inches. With the 32" depth we will be able to fit a 60" dresser or smaller in the room and all the other things..hopefully I can get Mike to decide on one. We had one from JC Penney picked out, but then we read that it had a veneer on it, but it doesn't tell us where it is, and when I called they couldn't tell me. I am going to post about it on the Baby Bargin's forum and see. If anyone out there reading this has ordered a Rockland Crib from JC Penney let me know where the veneer is on it. The one we had picked out was the Hartford Straight Back Crib.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Honestly, the all look pretty much the same to me! LOL If I had to pick, I'd go for the first one.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts