Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Heart Goes Out...

For an online friend of mine who I have known for a long time (at least 2 years). She and I met on the Waiting To Try board on Ivillage and are now both expecting our first little ones. She is due in April. Her DH (Dear Husband) was murdered yesterday evening. He owned a Pawn Shop and was murdered at the shop.

My heart is breaking for her. I know I didn't know her in RL, but this is an awful time for her and I am in total shock that something like this could happen to someone that I "know". She lost her job a few months back and they were working on saving their money for tadpole's arrival in April and now this! This is supposed to be a happy time for a couple expecting, not for something awful and as evil as this.

Hug your loved ones today and tell them that you love them. Life is way too short!!

To all my family and friends reading this - I love all of you with all my heart and you mean the world to me!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

This absolutely broke my heart, made all the air go out of my lungs. I hope that her family is able to be a very strong support for her.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so heartbreaking.. She is in my thoughts and prayers.. I hope she trys to stay as calm as she can so the lil baby doesn't come early. What a tragic thing to happen.. Who would of done a dumb thing, i guess this darn ecomony isn't safe anywhere anymore.. Everyone is stealing more and robbing more and killing more people to get things they want and they don't care who gets hurt or killed in the end. it's a sad world now and it's so sad it's going to get worse....
God this just aches my heart.. i feel so bad for her..

I love you so much jess, you are the very best and a great support person.. I love you so much !!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts