I had my 33 week appointment today and it went really well. It's amazing how fast they get now. I drive a total of an hour (1/2 hour out there and a 1/2 hour back) and it's usually a 20 minute appointment. My BP was good as usual - never really have a problem with that. She said that me losing the 5lbs I have lost is no big deal and probably from eating better after the GD diagnosis. So far total I have only gained 15 lbs, which is about what I wanted to gain by this point, so if I start to gain a few more pounds I will be good. Easier to lose after she comes :)
Got the birth plan packet and going to fill out that, got some recommendations on a pediatrician's office. The babies heart rate is good at 160 bpm, and she is measuring right on at a little over 33 weeks (since I will be 34 on Tuesday next week).
So with all that good news, I will most likely be able to go to 42 weeks, which means she might not come until the end of August. I am just excited that my midwife is open to her coming when she needs to and on her own. I want to do everything I can do avoid an induction, unless it's absolutely necessary.
I keep having dreams that she comes to us early, but I doubt that will really happen. I am just more expecting her by the 24th of August, instead of the 10th.
We still have a bit to get done before she arrives but the most important things that are on my mind now are:
1. Pick out a Peditirician
2. Create and finalize our Birth Plan
3. Pack our Hospital Bag
4. Create my ipod play list for her birth.
How long
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment