Another week down and another week closer to Peanuts arrival. It was a good week. We got the nursery started, we are going to put up the border later this week. I have started the search for the dresser, so far the ones we like aren't the right dimensions, so we will have to see what we can find. I am sure we will figure something out :) So any of you out there that have dressers that you use as changing tables please let me know the height of it...as right now that's the problem we are running into I have a inch dimension in my mind that I think might be right, but who knows.
We had a great weekend with the parents. Saturday was with my parents (see my post about Peanuts' first game). We had a great dinner after the game with them. Mike made some awesome ribs and Mom had made a great dessert! It was overall a great night. Yesterday we were at the in-laws for Easter dinner. It was really good to spend time with everyone. My niece Alyssa is still pretty sick, the poor thing will probably have to get tubes put in. I feel so bad for her. She had a great time though, got to have potatoes, although she didn't like the sweet potatoes much.
Also at dinner last night I felt the little one move for the what I think was the first time. I am sure she has moved before and I just didn't know it was her, but I am pretty darn sure this time.
How long
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment