I started Peanut's Scrapbook...I went to Archivers last night to find a cute pink book and found nothing, and then when I was about to give up I found a spring looking light green scrapbook with paper and everything included...so I got that and the blank calendar and then some more paper and things....
I plan on making two pages for each month -one of those has a calendar...Then I can hang the calender page on the Fridge and mark down all her milestones. Her birthday, her first smile etc....The pages are all going to be kind of spring like, but I really think that will still work. I can add other blemishes when its halloween and stuff...Let me know what you think?
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The right time for what you may be asking...The right time to add to our family again. As Gabby turns 7 months today it's something that...
-
I know I know, I have talked about this over and over and I will admit that lately when people ask me if Cuddlebug is sleeping through the n...
-
Well this week is going a lot better than last week. I only have 2 numbers since Sunday that are over the 130 mark and they are only over by...
-
As you may or may not have seen from yesterday's Wordless Wednesday, We are expecting baby #2. I am a little over 10 weeks along rig...
-
I was thinking tonight as I as struggling to get Gabriella to sleep tonight, how do I know what I am doing is right? I realized that I am li...
-
At almost 41 weeks I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl on Tuesday afteroon at 12:28pm (8/17/10). She weighed in at 7lbs 7 oz and is 19 1/...
-
Its been 7 months now since Gabby has been born and 7 months since we have been breastfeeding. I have to say that its been the most enjoyab...
-
Since the last Blog Hop didn't jump up and bite me, I thought I would try another one! So it's week one of the Gnome's Mom'...
-
So for the past several months we have been trying to figure out the configuration of the nursery. We thought we had it, ordered the Glider,...
-
So in attempting to have a great first Birthday for my littleone. I have decided I am going to make her a sock monkey cake, that's the t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment