Monday, March 1, 2010

17 Weeks

Another week down and another week closer to meeting little peanut. I am still convinced Peanut is a boy and I will be super shocked if in 2 weeks when we go to the Ultrasound (if Peanut cooperates) they tell us Peanut is a girl...I will be super shocked. This past week was good. I am starting to get a bit more uncomfortable in my clothes...Specially jeans..All I want to do is wear comfy PJ's. some friends of mine gave me jeans, but my butt seems to be too large for most of them, so I am going to have to break down and buy a pair this week before we go out of town.

I got to see my little Munchkin - Alyssa three days in a row this week! She is getting super big and just about crawling! I can't believe it, and in June she will be 1 year old. Seriously where does time go??

Not much else going on this week. I have to say I am very touched and overwhelmed by the kindness of the girls from the Waiting to Try Message board that I am part of. I wrote about Carly a few posts ago and her husband was murdered last week and we all decided that we needed to help her somehow. So one of the girls started a collection and with that collection we raised about $1,000 dollars, to buy Carly her carseat for little Tadpole (she is due in April) and now a bunch of other things, plus send her some money. She doesn't have a lot of family around where she lives and wasn't able to have a shower, so she had a lot of stuff on her registry that Rob and her hadn't gotten yet. I just hope she has some support to go through what she is going through. She is constantly on my mind. and even thought she is an online friend, I have known her for years and I can't imagine what she is going through. Please keep her in your thoughts.

On another note my insurance company finally figured out our chiropractor stuff and reprocessed the claims. so I have to call tomorrow to make sure that I do indeed need to send in a check for the overpayment for the FSA stuff...what a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts