Today was our first big snowfall of the year....and it came very very late. We got a few inches in October, but nothing major. Tonight it took me 1/2 hour to get home from work - doesn't sound like a lot of extra time, but it was double. I was pretty lucky, as was Mike, most people had a 1 to 2 + hour drive home.
Thank Goodness we live close to work. To the left is a picture of Mac out in the yard playing in the snow. She loves this time of year and I am sure she is excited that the snow is finally here!!
Little Peanut, I can't wait for you to see the snow next year. While I hate driving in it, and I don't like the cold all that much, I really love how the snow looks in on the lawn. How the yards look. It's so peaceful and pretty to watch the snow come down and brings back so many memories growing up.
How long
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment