I am going to be a little vain this week and not post my 8 week picture. It looked fine on the camera, but I look like crap, so it's not going on here. I know vain, but oh well....I have that option since it's my blog :)
Hard to believe I am at 8 weeks already. Seems like just yesterday we got the positive test. I found out that a friend of my Sister In Law is due around the same time (a few weeks after me) and she will be delivering at the same hospital as I am. We have been joking that it would be funny if I went late and she went early and we were there at the same time.
I haven't been feeling sick anymore which is awesome. Super excited about that. I however am not so excited that I have to go buy a new bra. I have gone up almost an entire cup size and my bra's aren't fitting very well. I did go and buy a Bella Band from Target last night. My work pants fit, but are starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Not from weight gain, but from the bloating and water retention I have already. I wore it today to test it out and it's super nice. It just stretches over the top of my pants and allows me to wear them unbutton and even unzipped. and under shirts it just looks like the bottom of the tank top. I will probably wear it to volleyball starting on Monday to help keep my pants up.
I am still very tired, but trying to rest when I can and not over working myself. We got the Wii for Christmas and so I have been working out on that about 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day...nothing much just a little. My back has been hurting a lot so I did some back stretches today and that helped a bit. All these changes in my body it's crazy....
On a side note I am sending out prayers to a woman named Jodi that lives in Florida and her family. I got to her blog from a friend of mine from the Message Boards I am on. She just delivered her last baby (#4) and his name was Michael. She delivered him stillborn. He had Trisomy 18 - A genetic disorder that is fatal usually before birth and if the babies make it after birth it's usually only a few days to a week or two. My heart broke while reading her story and it reminded me how precious life is and how grateful I am for my baby and my family & friends. I love all of you.
How long
9 years ago
1 comments:
A good bra is definitely worth it! It'll make you much more comfortable as time goes on.
Post a Comment