Well I am back to work. I have actually been back to work full time for a few weeks already. But Olivia has been home so it's not like I haven't been able to see her whenever I want. But today at 10 weeks Mike and I dropped off our little one to be watched by strangers. I handled it better than I thought but it was still hard. I cried a little after leaving her even though she was smiling when I left. I am more worried about her sleeping. They can't swaddle her like we do at home so she is a bit of a flailer with her arms, which then wakes her up. So hopefully she will sleep. I guess if she doesn't then maybe she will sleep longer over night.
With gabby I had no idea really what to expect but here I have expectations of how things will work, how things will go, but it's also new because it's a new place. So we will just see how things work out and how she does.
They say it's harder on the parents and it truly is. I am sure she is smiling away and having a blast with her teachers and the other kids there. Gabbys teacher said she would bring Gabby to visit her baby sister.
How many hours until I can pick her up?
0 comments:
Post a Comment