Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1 Year



Dear Gabriella Lorraine - You are a year today. Mama is so happy that you are a year. You have learned so much over the past year, I don't even know where to start. I am so very very proud of you. These last few months especially have been some of my most favorite.
I am sitting here tonight thinking about the day you were born and how excited your dad and I were to FINALLY meet you. It wasn't in the way that I had planned, but as you will learn in life not all things go as planned. Your mama had wanted a water birth and to bring you into this world in a non-stressful environment. Even though it wasn't how I had planned you still came into this world in your own unique way and it was definitely not stressful.
You took your time coming into this world and were a week late. Mama had to go in because my fluid levels were low, but it worked out all for the best and after 10 hours of labor you were in my arms. That was the happiest moment of my life. I have never had so much love and emotion come over me at any one time.



These past few weeks your personality has come out so much! It's so much like your father, I see so much of him in you. You sit back and observe people and just like to watch anything that is going on around you. You don't really laugh all that often - although you have a smile on your face - but when you do laugh it fills the room with joy and happiness!

I love watching you learn and I can't wait to see you as you grow in this next year.

Love you my cuddlebug!!

Your mama!





2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy birthday, Gabby!!!! It seems like so long ago, but just yesterday at the same time, doesn't it?

Christine said...

Aww, so sweet, Jess! Happy birthday, Gabby!! (HUGS)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts